Interesting Pages You should look at

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

If Jesus had a blog- Air 1



I was listening to one of my favorite radio stations the other day and heard one of the dj's talking about a blog he started - he called it 'If Jesus Had a Blog.' 

I had to check it out.

I'm a writer. While I love reading, I would rather be writing.  So, I don't read a lot of other blogs. At least not on a regular basis- just when I am looking for something specific. 
This is one I will read often. My 9 yo loved it as well.

The dj, Brant Hanson, puts himself into the shoes of Jesus in the 21st century and talks about Jesus' works. Along with Brant's usual goofiness, you get a very profound, thought provoking idea of what Jesus himself would say to us today.
There are a few quotes at the bottom - also from Brant. These are his thoughts. Things that we would cluelessly post to His blog.

Read it. Whether you are a believer or not, the things you will read will make you think and rethink what you do believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment