Interesting Pages You should look at

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine creativity

I thoroughly dislike being bored - or boring.  

Valentines day
                      Cards - boring
                       Candy - boring
                      Stuffed animals - take up too much room
                      Flowers - die

Solution - 24 cards!

I bought a pack of Scooby doo valentines (like the ones you would for a class) and signed each one a little differently.  For example in the to: I would put things like to my hubby, to my mechanic, to my plumber, to my bff...  In the from I put from: your babies mommy, your wiffle (inside joke), your cars worst enemy).....

Then I hid a few each day for a few days.  I knew how many there were and how many were left to find after valentines day.  I hid some in the truck, some in his uniform pockets, in his brief case and lunch box, in his shoes....

This was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment