Interesting Pages You should look at

Monday, August 25, 2014

New room pt2

Finally - all the sheet rock is up!  The room is painted a sky blue and the finishing touches are being put into place.


There used to be an a/c vent here (where the hole is), but it got moved to the new hallway.  Instead of just sheet rocking over the hole, we are putting in built in shelves for pageant trophies.







The bed is done!  The dresser fits right underneath -perfect for a short 10yo, not so perfect for mommy.  I hit my head every time I come out from putting clothes away



This looks fantastic.  Now I need to get my artist friend over to help paint a tree, branches, and leaves all over the place.  The door will be the tree trunk.  Baby Girl wants her room to be very outdoors-y.  I'm just glad I won't have to see her mess - just close the door.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment