Interesting Pages You should look at

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Eggs from the waffle maker

I saw this terriffic idea on Pinterest and thought I would try it.  I will not buy something (esp for the kitchen) unless it has multiple uses.  This goes for cake pans, small appliances, even utensils.  So, you can imagine how excited I was when I found another use for my waffle maker (it was a gift - not something I would have bought).


Heat the waffle iron.
Crack your eggs, add milk and spices as you normally would.





Pour the egg mixture onto the hot waffle maker.  Close and let it cook.  I let it cook until the light said 'ready'



They look like yellow waffles, but the kids thought they were really cool.  My fave part - no added oil or butter.




Do not try with egg whites only.  That did not work out at all.  This is with 3 whites.



No comments:

Post a Comment