Interesting Pages You should look at

Monday, May 26, 2014

Nugget Kabobs

First off, This was a throw together dinner on Scout night.  The kids inhaled it!  I love quick dinners that they love (and ask for thirds and fourths).

Ingredients:

Chicken nuggets
grapes
grape tomatoes
fresh mozzarella cut into small cubes
spinach
apple - diced

Cook the nuggets according to the package directions.  Put all the ingredients in individual bowls and give each child a skewer.  With only 6 bowls on the table and skewers for 'silverware' there was a lot of room for fun at the dinner table tonight.

My kids normally love kabobs anyhow, but since my oldest daughter was craving nuggets I thought this sounded fun.  Plus I saw something on (Dr Oz?) today about caprese salad skewers- this was our rendition.  It will make another appearance again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment