Interesting Pages You should look at

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Chalkboard paint

My newest obsession:  chalkboard paint.  

I have painted several places in the house with it now.  This is my son's room  All the black (the plane, and the door) is chalkboard paint.  My son free handed the plane (I know it's not perfect, but he did it himself) and we did the door together.  I love this stuff!  




Since this paint comes in many colors, I painted both sides of all the kids doors - bedroom and closet - so they have a place to personalize their room, write notes and reminders and just have fun.

I even painted my refrigerator in chalkboard paint.  It was a plane jane older fridge.  It was white and had several scratches and dings from years of use, and moving.  Now it is black (matches the other appliances) and looks brand new.  I will upload a photo after a few touch ups.  After a few months and a few kids, the corners are a little chipped.  Easy fix though.

No comments:

Post a Comment