Interesting Pages You should look at

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Milk shakes

One of the shows that my grandmother enjoys watching is 'The Chew.'  It's one of the few that I can handle listening to - most of the time.  I don't understand why every single show on tv has to talk about sex at some point.

Anyhow - back to the milkshakes.  This particular segment had Carla Hall mixing different things up in milkshakes.  Hmmm.  She likes to do a lot with left overs.  I love remaking left overs.  One of my biggest pet peeves is wasted food.  On the show she used birthday cake.  It's not birthday season at our house right now, but I do have a pumpkin pie.  Yummy.  So as soon as I got home I got busy.





A few cups of ice cream into the blender......






Add some milk so it's not too thick....







Now the pie.  I put in about a quarter of the pie to start with.  Crust and all.








The kids heard the blender.  There are no more photos.  The milk shakes disappeared.  I ended up making more, and using the rest of the pie.  

Family Verdict:  Win!  Make it again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment